Click on any pictures that you would like to see enlarged :)
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Mommy was trying to take a cute picture for her friend Tasha's birthday but I just wasn't in the mood to do my modeling job that day. "Because I'm cute that's why!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
If you're like me, you love it when someone posts you a blog comment. So here it is. Great work, and keep them comming.
I have a website if you would like to see it. It is found at Emergency Lighting Systems. It pretty much covers the topic of Emergency Lighting Systems.
When Cancer and Pisces come together, it's usually a positive meeting of spirits. Cancer is a self starter, and Pisces is easily energized by Cancer's ideas. Both signs are basically tolerant and sympathetic. Pisces can teach Cancer to appreciate creativity and spirituality . In turn, Cancer can help Pisces put their utopian theories into practice. This partnership can enjoy an amazingly strong and multifaceted emotional bond.
1 comment:
If you're like me, you love it when someone posts you a blog comment. So here it is. Great work, and keep them comming.
I have a website if you would like to see it. It is found at Emergency Lighting Systems. It pretty much covers the topic of Emergency Lighting Systems.
thx and keep up the blogs. :-)
Post a Comment